Sr. Pricing & Profitability Administrator
Title: Sr. Pricing & Profitability Administrator
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Compensation: $75,000 yearly
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: : US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Pricing & Profitability Administrator
The Pricing & Profitability Administrator is the subject matter expert on all things related to pricing for the consumer sales organization. Responsibilities include ownership of the master pricing catalog, promotional guides, pricing approval process and control, and pricing policies and documents. Additionally, this role partners with cross-functional teams on the development, implementation, and lifecycle management of sales promotions and campaigns. The Pricing Administrator will be a strategic core team member for many company-wide initiatives impacting sales, marketing, pricing and profitability.
- Outstanding cross-functional teamwork and collaboration
- Knowledge of pricing tools, techniques and methods
- Strong written, oral and graphical communication skills
- Capable of working under tight time constraints with multiple priorities
- Very organized with expert attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Requires 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in a matrixed corporate environment
- Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Salesforce experience a plus
Minimum BA/BS Degree preferably in the field of Finance, Accounting, or Marketing
- Provide support to the Pricing and Marketing teams on the development and implementation of promotions/offers, including performance tracking, auditing, lifecycle management, and enhancements to the promotion engine.
- Ownership and maintenance of the master product/service pricing catalog for all consumer sales channels (Residential, Small Business, eCommerce, Retail).
- Conduct audits of promotional usage in the live sales environment and produce price/discount exception reports.
- Maintain the official Offer Guides and Pricing Worksheets used as a resource for the Consumer Sales Organization.
- End to end responsibility over the Price Change approval process and controls including ownership and maintenance of the Price Change Request Form (PCRF).
- Coordinate with Marketing, Product Management, and IT teams and assist with research and documentation of changes to products/services, pricing, and promotions.
- Support the Sales Communications and Training teams on the accurate and timely communication of changes to pricing, promotions, system enhancements, and products/services.
- Partner with the Consumer Insights team on market and competitive research, analytics, and documentation.
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of pricing related reporting, system enhancements, and new product additions.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.