Product / Digital Analyst
Job Title: Product / Digital Analyst
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Duration: 6 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Product / Digital Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Bachelor’s degree in a suitable area such as Digital Media, Engineering, Marketing, etc.
- Possess 2+ years of experience working in an agile environment and understanding agile framework
- Understanding of software development and hardware stack for digital development
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Team Foundation Server, Jira, VersionOne, Confluence, Trello, Slack, etc.
- Basic technology stack understanding (CSS, HTML, APIs and Frameworks)
- Verbal and written skills to communicate effectively team members and stakeholders
- Ability to empathize with the respective target market (customer)
- Ability to handle changing priorities and to use good judgment when working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Need to have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Innovative mindset
- Confidence, drive, and enthusiasm
- Experience using Google Analytics or other web/digital analytics tools is a plus
- Experience with website testing or personalization platforms and methodologies a plus
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.