DevOps Engineer ( AWS )
Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 6 Months +
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
- GIT expertise with rigid habits of keeping working branches current with master branch.
- Python3, including API usage, Jinja2 knowledge, Object-Oriented code, and meticulous attention to code structure and coding standards (pylint).
- Shell scripting (BASH) in a robust manner (shellcheck).
- Terraform, focusing on AWS, including adhering to standards and simplification.
- AWS automation mindset and strengths, including, but not limited to CodePipeline and CodeBuild for CI/CD Implementation of infrastructure through application tiers.
- Automation of testing built into code.
- Produces robust code with debugging and logging included up front.
- Ability to deep dive to debug and troubleshoot issues in AWS combined with Terraform and involved programming languages.
- Documented and commented code.
- Familiarity or experience with .NETCore, Golang, Jenkins or similar tools, Artifactory or similar repositories, and Linux administration.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.