Junior Data Analyst
Title: Junior Data Analyst
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: up to $20.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Junior Data Analyst.
- Must be familiar with MS Excel.
- The Data Management Analyst primary responsibility is to support data in Oracle and CXL
- Monitor CXL interfaces daily.
- Resolve and coordinate interface errors between CXL and Oracle.
- Generate daily report to identify interface issues.
- Maintain data management in CXL, ability to map out data.
- For the purpose of Governance Risk Compliance audit review, produce an year-end users access/permissions review report, twice a year.
- Ability to work closely with business process owners to track and follow up on users permissions findings or concerns.
- Prepare reports and perform walkthroughs for Internal and External Audit
- Communicate and document control findings on a timely basis and produce an action plans accordingly.
- Participate in rollout testing by working closely with technical and project teams responsible for system upgrade or system integration to ensure all new users responsibilities are tested and reviewed.
- Communicate efficiently with business partners, team members and Management.
- Identify potential problems, present alternatives and propose solutions.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and takes initiative to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.