If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the Sales Support Specialist position with TekPartners is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
TekPartners is seeking a full-time Sales Support Specialist. This person will be ultimately responsible for the following:
- Support an Account Manager with a sense of urgency for all client support to elevate our level of productivity and delivery
- Serve as a liaison between TekPartners and client companies by submitting candidate resumes for consideration, scheduling interviews and arranging travel when necessary.
- Enter and update job orders/closing reports/client information into our ATS
- Coordinate interviews with clients/candidates/recruiters
- Keep accurate and detailed records in Erecruit (ATS) of all communications and process
- Facilitate and manage the processing and executing of all Professional Service Agreements (PSA) and Statement of Work (SOW) for all clients.
- Ensure that PSAs and SOWs are signed by all parties and filed by client in an organized fashion both online and hard copy.
- Help with RFP’s and any strategic sales opportunity pursuit when deemed necessary
- Review all resumes and bios for correct spelling and grammar
- Assist Account Manager with monthly expense reports
- Update job board in real time with status updates
- Submit candidates in client portals/VMS
- Coordinate networking or client events such as breakfast, lunches, and happy hours
- Always be an ambassador and representative of TekPartners
The ideal candidate will have a background of at least 2 years in Sales Support (Staffing Industry would be a plus) experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and knows the importance of follow up
- Ability to work in a faced paced/high energy environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience with a CRM/ATS database
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 19 years. As an information technology partner, we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.