If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the Receptionist position with TekPartners is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
TekPartners is seeking a full-time (8:30 am – 5:30 pm) Receptionist. This person will be ultimately responsible for the following:
- Answering the telephone in an upbeat, positive and professional manner.
- Greeting candidates coming into the office and coordination of setting them up in an interview room.
- Maintaining the interview schedule for the office.
- Resume formatting for the Recruiters.
- Ensuring interview rooms and conference room are maintained, business card slots filled.
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail (including form letters, marketing material, birthday cards, thank you cards).
- Checking office machines (printer/copier) in the morning to ensure they are loaded with paper.
- Maintaining break room cleanliness and ensuring all coffee, condiments and paper supplies are well stocked.
- Ordering office and breakroom supplies as needed.
- Special projects, as needed
- Must be resourceful to learn new things, able to adapt to change, and taking on special projects of a varied nature as required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have good people skills and be able to surpass customer’s expectations, especially when handling inbound/outbound phone calls and managing the front desk.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Driven ambitious, resourceful, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to be diplomatic, courteous and firm.
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs.
- Active listening abilities, ability to manage time wisely and plan ahead for the following day.
TekPartners has been a trusted technology solutions firm for over 17 years. As an information technology partner we offer clients proven talent through our IT staffing and professional services divisions. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. Some of our recent accolades include:
- ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing® Client Award
- ClearlyRated’s 2019 Best of Staffing® Talent Diamond Award
- South Florida Business Journal’s Top 100 Private Companies – Ranked #48
- South Florida Business Journal’s Fast 50 – Ranked #26
- 2019 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2018 Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 Largest Staffing Firms in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 South Florida Business Journal Best Places to Work Honoree
- 2018 South Florida Business Journal’s Temporary Personnel & Staffing Agencies list
We offer medical insurance, paid time off, and 401K to name just a few of our generous perks that every associate receives.