THE WORLD IS YOURS!
Have you heard the expression “The World is Yours”? This is our motto and has made TekPartners one of the fastest growing private companies in the country. If you are inspired by success, we have a unique opportunity for you as a Producing Market Manager. Your energy and passion are needed!
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS AN PRODUCING MARKET MANAGER
- Managing sales/recruiting and marketing efforts to sell IT staffing & solutions services to companies in the Milwaukee territory.
- Directing and managing the development and implementation of IT solutions and services.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, expand current business, and identify new opportunities within the IT Staffing & Solutions and services marketplace and your specified geographic region.
- Identify client’s technical staffing needs and provide staffing solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Sell IT staffing augmentation, project, consultant, and recruiting services to new and existing clients through cold calling, outbound sales presentations, and networking activities
- Demonstrate excellent sales/recruiting, negotiation, communication, and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the division process relating to internal staff and external resources, workflow, specialized recruiting and etc.
- Responsible for overall mentoring, coaching, and management of Account Managers/Recruiters including monthly and quarterly performance reviews.
- Introduces Performance Improvement Plans with support of the SVP.
- Identify, hire, develop, guide and retain recruiters.
- Allocates resources to coach and mentor new Account Managers/Recruiters, desk-side support on a daily and weekly basis.
- Drive the team to daily and weekly activity goals.
- Sets goals and conducts reviews on a team and individual basis.
- Ensures bullpen compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Set staffing targets and then assist the staff in achieving them.
- Assist in generate leads through marketing and networking.
- Ensure that all financial performance goals are met.
- Oversee the attainment of budgeted sales and profit goals.
We are a company that is looking to embrace individuals who possess a strong competitive drive, a “can do” attitude, high energy, enthusiasm, and a self-motivated mentality. These qualities can lead to a successful, long term career with advancement into management positions at TekPartners.
- 3+ years’ preferred of previous IT Professional Staffing (Producing Management experience preferred)
- High degree of integrity, honesty and exceptional leadership with a proven ability to lead by example
- Track record of achieving sales results/goals
- Exceptional sales, negotiations, and closing skills
- Superior interpersonal skills including the ability to inspire, motivate and support a team, promote and cultivate teamwork, manage and track performance
- Experience building and strengthening selling skills through positive coaching and development through a variety of methods, including on-the-spot coaching, informal and formal training and teaching sessions
- Willingness and ability to work on sales alongside the team, partnering with the Account Managers to close business
- Detail-oriented focus on oversight of other Account Managers logistics and operations related to assignment management
- Must have people skills and be able to exceed customer expectations
- Experience with inside and outside sales
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs
- Ability to close during sales calls, overcome objectives, and the ability to negotiate
- Have a track record of Retaining Customers
- Ability to generate referrals and follow up with them
- Ability to generate qualified leads
- Consultative-oriented sales approach
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position
- Competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, proven leader and self-motivated traits
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and ATS Systems
The ideal candidate would preferably have a Bachelor’s degree, high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and self-motivation. It doesn’t matter what you received your degree in as long as you have the ability to learn.
We offer a competitive base salary with an aggressive commission plan, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and 401K to name just a few of our generous perks that every associate receives.
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte and Milwaukee is a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent to many enterprise organizations across the nation. TekPartners was founded in 2002 based on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never ever give up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match the right talent to the right job opportunity every day. TekPartners has been recognized as the Best Staffing Firm to Work for in the Nation by Staffing Industry Analysts and was named the #1 IT Consulting Firm in South Florida by the South Florida Business Journal. TekPartners takes pride in its business model, inspiring morale and superior work ethic. It is our firm belief that no other professional services organization can duplicate the values and ethics we utilize for continued success. We have always been and will continue to be People helping People.