If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the Operations Coordinator position with TekPartners is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be the Best
- Understand the Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have the Courage to Excel
- Make a Contribution
TekPartners is seeking a full-time (8:30-5:30pm) Operations Coordinator. This person will be ultimately responsible for the following:
CONSULTANT ONBOARDING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- New contractor on-boarding to include: greeting contractor, pre-employment paperwork review, background check, drug screens, offer letter, new hire packet completion, assistance with the closing report, new hire orientation, and management of contractor file.
- Contractor completion to include: closing of contract, benefit end authorization and cancellation of benefit coverage when necessary.
- Process and maintain all background check information
- Submit I-9 information into Equifax
- Maintenance and audits of contractor personnel files at both TP main office and national offices
- Employee relations to include welcome emails, congratulatory letter for direct hire placements and name plates ordering
- Benefit administration to include a brief overview, onboarding, adding them to the site, pointing people to the site, plan information management, and possible reporting capabilities
- Answering the telephone for the P2P offices in an upbeat, positive and professional manner.
- Add office visitors to the building security list
- Greeting candidates coming into the office and coordination of setting them up in an interview room.
- Ensuring interview rooms and conference room are maintained, business card slots filled.
- Checking office machines (printer/copier) in the morning to ensure they are loaded with paper.
- Outgoing mail and distribution of incoming mail
- Support Account Management team with a sense of urgency for all client support to elevate our level of productivity and delivery
- When necessary serve as a liaison between TekPartners and client companies by submitting candidate resumes for consideration, scheduling interviews and arranging travel.
- Enter and update VMS job orders/closing reports/client information into our ATS
- Formatting resumes of prospective candidate and review resumes and bios for correct spelling and grammar
- Assist Account Managers with monthly expense reports
- Arrange client or consultant lunches
- Maintain a current list of branch office contractors to track and report on all start and end dates for retention and re-marketing efforts.
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly activity reports for Branch leader
- Maintain a repository of current and past work orders, statements of works, and Professional Service Agreements
- Coordinate office events
- Book travel for internal and external employees
- New Hire set up: computers, phones, entering into system
The ideal candidate will have a background of at least 2 years in Sales and Operations support.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with solid follow up skills
- Microsoft Office skills and experience
- Comfortable with creating reports, analyzing data and making recommendations
- Self-motivated and has ability to work independently
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm since 2002. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through IT staffing (recruiting) and Professional Services. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee.