THE WORLD IS YOURS!
Have you heard the expression “The World is Yours”? This is our motto and has made TekPartners one of the fastest growing private companies in the country. If you are inspired by success, we have a unique opportunity for you as an IT Recruiter. Your energy and passion are needed!
If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the IT Recruiter Position at TekPartners is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
We will align you with some of the best talent and mentors the business has to offer and take on the mission together for you to become a successful IT Recruiter.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS AN IT RECRUITER
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire employment in the S. Florida area.
- Responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet job requirements.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates.
- Prepare resumes for presentation to clients.
- Coach candidates through the client interview process.
- Develop, build, and maintain relationships with candidates and consultants.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Make proactive calls to build relationship and grow the internal database of cleared candidates.
- Obtain leads and referrals.
- 2+ years’ experience with recruiting in the staffing industry, IT Industry preferred.
- Experience in phone sales environment.
- Ability to close during sales calls, overcome objectives and the ability to negotiate.
- Have a track record of retaining candidates.
- Ability to generate referrals and follow up with them.
- Ability to generate qualified leads for sales force.
- Be able to manage time wisely and plan ahead for the day.
- Experience tracking daily activity.
The ideal candidate would preferably have a Bachelor’s degree, high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and self-motivation. It doesn’t matter what you received your degree in as long as you have the ability to learn.
We offer a competitive base salary with commission and bonus opportunities, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and 401K to name just a few of our generous perks that every associate receives.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm since 2002. As an information technology partner, we offer our clients proven talent through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.