A bit about who we are:
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm since 2002. As an information technology partner, we offer our clients proven talent through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
At TekPartners, we offer a world-class, supportive culture with the aim of growing and developing a team of recruiting experts who truly enjoy helping people find jobs. The Associate Recruiter position is just the first step on a path to a rewarding career in recruiting.
In addition to the opportunities offered by becoming part of our team, we have a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and other generous perks such as monthly team celebrations, a hybrid work model for tenured team members, a higher compensation plan for top producers, and our President’s Club reward trip.
Now, let’s get into what you will be doing:
The Infrastructure Associate Recruiter position is an entry level job. As you are learning and growing, our four-week program will teach you how to:
- Utilize various channels of candidate sourcing through internet job boards, referrals, internet resources and direct recruitment methods.
- Conduct and review internet searches to source potential candidates, conduct database searches, input findings and track results.
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet job requirements.
- Create and organize job postings, as well as schedule and organize interviews with potential candidates.
- Hone and develop these skills so you can graduate to the full Recruiter position
Here are a few of the types of roles you will be recruiting for:
- Licensed Journeymen Electricians
- Cable Technicians
- Security Technicians
- CCTV/Fire Alarm Techs
- Electrical Service Techs
In order to set you up for success, we are looking for people who are:
- Willing to put in the effort it takes to excel and have a good attitude while doing it.
- Resilient and have the grit and determination it takes to succeed.
- Highly motivated problem-solvers and over-achievers.
- “People persons” and “team players” who enjoy working with others and building relationships.
- Motivated, coachable, and eager to learn new things.
It would also be great if you have:
- One or more years of work experience in roles such as sales, customer service, hospitality, or you are a recent college graduate looking for a career in sales and recruiting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong internet searching capabilities.
- Data mining/analysis skills – a strong ability to mine and analyze recruiting data.
- Data entry experience – the ability to enter information accurately into a database.
- Experience with professional and social sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
TekPartners provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TekPartners complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.