THE WORLD IS YOURS!
Have you heard the expression “The World is Yours”? This is our motto and has made TekPartners one of the fastest growing private companies in the country. If you are inspired by success, we have a unique opportunity for you as a National Infrastructure Account Manager. Your energy and passion are needed!
If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the National Infrastructure Account Manager Position at TekPartners is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
We will align you with some of the best talent and mentors the business has to offer and take on the mission together for you to become a successful National Infrastructure Account Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS AN INFRASTRUCTURE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Leading Business Development and divisional marketing efforts to sell Infrastructure focused staffing services to commercial infrastructure services organizations.
- Develop and implement personalized sales strategies, expand current business, and identify new opportunities both locally and nationally within the infrastructure staffing and services marketplace
- Demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Identify client’s staffing needs and provide solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Accurately manage and maintain sales and customer documentation
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
We are a company that is looking to embrace individuals who possess a strong competitive drive, a “can do” attitude, high sense of urgency, enthusiasm, and a self-motivated mentality. These qualities can lead to a successful, long term career with advancement into management positions at TekPartners.
- 2+ years’ of previous Infrastructure Staffing preferred
- Experience with selling high volume based low voltage, fiber, cable and electrical projects
- Must have a passion for client facing activities and be able to exceed customer expectations
- Experience with both inside and outside sales preferred
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs
- Ability to close during sales calls, overcome objectives, and the ability to negotiate
- Have a track record of Retaining Customers
- Ability to generate personal referrals and qualified leads
- Consultative-oriented sales approach
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position
- Competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, proven leader and self-motivated traits
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and ATS Systems
About TekPartners, a P2P Company
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm since 2002. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, Infrastructure Solutions and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Charlotte and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.