TekPartners Professional Services partners with its current / prospective clients to deliver their most strategic initiatives, by delivering consulting expertise in the technology practice areas of:
- Application Development & Integration
- Data Analytics & AI
- CRM, ERP & Collaboration
- Cloud & Infrastructure
- HR/Payroll Software.
We are looking for a full time Engagement Manager to join our team that can effectively manage existing client partnerships with TekPartners Professional Services. This position will entail meeting with our clients regularly to ensure their engagement is running successfully and that TekPartners, through our consultants on assignment and deep practice areas, is delivering the value that is expected of them to complete their most strategic initiatives. The individual in this role will wear multiple hats; be able to work at a high-level to understand a clients’ project goals, schedule, and must haves for a successful engagement. This individual will also be an escalation point to quarterback / triage / resolve client engagement issues with the appropriate practice leads.
Responsibilities – What you’ll be doing
- Kick off client engagements and own the transition from the sales team to the delivery of consulting services.
- Prepare our consultants for the engagement by ensuring they understand and know how to tap into the support they have in the practices.
- Hold consultant assignment orientation meetings.
- Be the point person in an escalation of client issues or requests; pull in the correct team members to resolve.
- Regular client check-ins to ensure clients are happy with our consultants, delivery, and outcome of engagements.
- Regular client meetings to ensure progress is being made and to ensure consultant extensions and ends are managed.
General Qualifications – About You
- Demonstrated self-starter, a fire in your belly, and a no-quit attitude
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced changing environment, and take the initiative to understand the clients’ current project state, be persuasive that our expertise can assist getting them to their future state citing past success
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good project management and planning skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different internal stakeholders
- Very knowledgeable about our practice areas and technologies
- Ability to learn new practice areas and technologies as required to support the sales team
- Established problem solver to meet customer challenges and needs
- Good understanding of how Software is built from first meeting to rolled out product
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication
Education & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Information Technology or Engineering projects, preferably in a consulting capacity
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Demonstrated knowledge of practice areas similar to ours
- Demonstrated knowledge of project team structures, SDLC, Agile (plus) and the roles required to deliver professional services
- Bachelor of Science preferred
About TekPartners, a P2P Company
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm since 2002. As an information technology partner, we offer our clients proven talent through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture
We have strategic partnerships with Databricks, Snowflake, Microsoft Gold Partner, Tableau, and Ultimate Software. We also work very closely with Salesforce, ServiceNow, and many other technology vendors. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.