If you are confident, you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the Client Services Specialist position with TekPartners is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
TekPartners is seeking a full-time Client Services Specialist (8:30 – 5:30). This person will perform a multitude of administrative functions related to getting new consulting projects started for our professional services group. Day to day responsibilities will be:
- Managing communications with our customers to send them initial agreements
- Ensuring agreements are executed
- Coordination with our Professional Services Engagement Manager to schedule the work
- Creation of new customers, contacts, and consultant assignments in our CRM system.
- Additional administrative duties to support the Professional Services group.
The ideal candidate will have a background of at least 4 years in administrative support (Consulting Industry would be a plus) experience.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Proactive Planning
- Time Management
- Adept at using computer and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Learning new skills
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Organized and detail-oriented
About TekPartners, a P2P Company
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm since 2002. As an information technology partner, we offer our clients proven talent through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee.