The Business Development Director (BDD) is responsible for the sale of Professional Services. The BDD will be responsible for building market position through the following activities: prospecting, defining opportunities, negotiating, and closing business. The BDD must be able to clearly articulate Professional Services capabilities as outlined below and values to both existing and new customers.
- Data Analytics & AI
- Mobile Application Development
- Application Development & System Integration
- ERP, CRM & Collaboration
- HR / Payroll Software
Within Each Practice, Our Offerings Include:
- Assessment of Current State, Roadmap & Strategy to Future State
- Consulting (Utilizing Best Practices From Practice Leads)
- Co-Managed Project Solutions (Ours Teams Working Together)
- Fully Managed Project Solutions (Turnkey Delivery By Our Team)
- Fixed Price or Milestone Based Engagements
- An Engagement Manager is assigned to ensure delivery satisfaction, as well as supporting our team members on your assignment
- Each consultant deployed is supported by our Solution Architects within our specialized practice areas to utilize best practices and frameworks curated over many years of successful client engagements
- Talent Accelerator option to build your internal talent pool and leverage our consulting expertise
- Develops business development strategy by researching and identifying potential accounts; building rapport; providing information and explanations of Advisory, Managed Services, and Project Solutions.
- Contacting potential customers for prospecting to determine opportunities
- Work effectively with Solutions Advisors during sales cycles
- Develop negotiating strategies; examine risks and potentials; estimate customers’ needs and goals
- Organize / Quarterback the development and presentation of solutions/proposals with Solutions Advisors
- Navigate and operate effectively in a matrix sales organization
- Collaborate with other sellers in targeted customer set
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- 8+ years of sales experience in the Information Technology Services
- 5+ years of experience with a successful track record in selling IT services
- Experienced in selling Professional Services to VP and C Level Executives
Abilities and/or Skills:
- Ability to assess competitive landscape
- Good business acumen
- Excellent networking skills
- Proven Track Record of Success
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Travel to clients for meetings and presentations
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical with persuasive skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with senior executives.
About TekPartners, a P2P Company
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm since 2002. As an information technology partner, we offer our clients proven talent through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
We have strategic partnerships with Databricks, Snowflake, Microsoft Gold Partner, Tableau, and Ultimate Software. We also work very closely with Salesforce, ServiceNow, and many other technology vendors. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.