This position is based in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
The Business Development Director (BDD) is responsible for the sale of Advisory, Managed Services and Project Solutions. The BDD will be responsible for building market position through the following activities: prospecting, defining opportunities, negotiating, and closing business. The BDD must be able to clearly articulate Advisory, Managed Services, and Project Solutions capabilities and values to both existing and new customers.
- Develops business development strategy by researching and identifying potential accounts; building rapport; providing information and explanations of Advisory, Managed Services, and Project Solutions.
- Contacting potential customers for prospecting to determine opportunities
- Work effectively with Solutions Advisors during sales cycles
- Develop negotiating strategies; examine risks and potentials; estimate customers’ needs and goals
- Organize / Quarterback the development and presentation of solutions/proposals with Solutions Advisors
- Navigate and operate effectively in a matrix sales organization
- Collaborate with other sellers in targeted customer set
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stake holders.
- 8-10 years of sales experience in the Information Technology Services
- 5-7 years of experience with a successful track record in selling IT services
- Experienced in selling in any verticals like Healthcare, Financial Services, Hi-tech, Retail, Manufacturing
Abilities and/or Skills
- Ability to assess competitive landscape
- Good business acumen
- Excellent networking skills
- Proven Track Record of Success
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Travel to clients for meetings and presentations
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical with persuasive skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with senior executives.
About TekPartners, a P2P Company
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 17 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
Our IT project solutions are the one stop option for clients in need of a customized project to meet unique needs. The TekPartners Engagement Manager oversees a team of TekPartners Certified staff and works with your lead to ensure that goals are being met. This solution can provide 70% to 90% management cost savings because TekPartners handles all project tasks.
We have strategic partnerships with Snowflake, Microsoft, and Tableau. We also work very closely with Salesforce, ServiceNow, and many other technology vendors.
TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee.