If You Have the Heart and Hustle –TekPartners Can Help You Achieve EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS
About TekPartners, a P2P Company
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 17 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Why not join our winning team?
As an Associate Recruiter you will begin a fast-paced career in the staffing industry. You will learn to engage candidates via indirect and direct recruitment methods, how to identify suitable technology candidates through a variety of sourcing techniques, engage them through different communication channels, create and update their profiles, and document all relevant information in our applicant tracking system.
If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the Associate Recruiter Position at TekPartners is it! Below are our core values and the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be the Best
- Understand the Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have the Courage To Excel
- Make a Contribution
We will take on the mission together for you to become a successful by aligning you with some of the best talent and mentors the business has to offer. The Associate Recruiter position is the first step in a career path that will prepare you to become a Professional Recruiter or eventually an Account Manager at TekPartners.
THIS 6 WEEK PROGRAM AS AN ASSOCIATE RECRUITER WILL TEACH YOU:
- Utilize various channels of candidate sourcing through internet job boards, referrals, internet resources and direct recruitment methods;
- Conduct and review internet searches to source potential candidates, conduct database searches, input findings and track results;
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet job requirements;
- Create and organize job postings schedule and organize interviews with potential candidates.
- College degree required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Internet savvy—strong internet searching capabilities
- Data mining/analysis –strong ability to mine and analyze recruiting data.
- Data entry—ability to enter information accurately into a database.
- Experience with professional and social sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Team player, energetic, competitive, self-starter and motivator.
We offer a competitive compensation with medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) to name just a few of our generous perks.
TekPartners provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TekPartners complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.