If You Have the Heart and Hustle –TekPartners Can Help You Achieve EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS
Headquartered in the Fort Lauderdale and additional offices in Miami, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee, TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 19 years. We are continuously recognized by numerous publications as one of the FASTEST GROWING technology solution and Infrastructure firms in the country and we successfully deliver outcome-based professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions to the clients that we serve. TekPartners brings together job seekers and potential employers for the purpose of establishing a permanent or temporary employment relationship. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. Come join our winning team!!!
If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the Associate Account Manager Position at TekPartners is it! Below are our core values and the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be the Best
- Understand the Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have the Courage To Excel
- Make a Contribution
As an Associate Account Manager, you will first learn to engage candidates via indirect and direct recruitment methods, how to identify suitable technology candidates through a variety of sourcing techniques, engage them through different communication channels, create and update their profiles, and document all relevant information in our applicant tracking system. After 5-7 weeks, you will then be introduced to the responsibilities of the client side and develop you into an Account Manager.
We will take on the mission together for you to become a success by aligning you with some of the best talent and mentors the business has to offer. The Associate Account Manager position is the first step in a career path that will prepare you to become an Account Manager at TekPartners.
This Associate Account Manager opportunity will teach you:
- Utilize various channels of candidate sourcing through internet job boards, referrals, internet resources and direct recruitment methods
- Conduct and review internet searches to source potential candidates, conduct database searches, input findings and track results
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet job requirements.
- Create and organize job postings schedule and organize interviews with potential candidates
- Sell IT staff augmentation, project, consultant and recruiting services to new and existing clients through cold calling, outbound sales presentations, and networking activities
- Develop and implement sales strategies, build business, and identify new opportunities within the IT staffing and services marketplace and your specified geographic region
- Identify client’s technical staffing needs and provide staffing solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- 1 + years’ work experience in sales (inside or outside sales) or recruiting and looking to continue a career in sales
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Internet savvy—strong internet searching capabilities
- Data mining/analysis –strong ability to mine and analyze sales data
- Data entry—ability to enter information accurately into a database
- Experience with professional and social sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc
- Team player, energetic, competitive, self-starter and motivator
We offer a competitive base salary and lucrative compensation plan with medical, vision and dental insurance, paid time off, and 401K to name just a few of our generous perks.
TekPartners provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TekPartners complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.