First of all, let’s get into what you will be doing:
As an Account Manager, your daily business will include:
- Managing sales and marketing efforts to sell IT staffing services to companies in your team’s market.
- Directing and managing the development and implementation of IT solutions and services.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, expanding current business, and identifying new opportunities within the IT staffing and services marketplace and your specified geographic region.
- Identifying clients’ technical staffing needs and providing staffing solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Selling IT staff augmentation, project, consultant and recruiting services to new and existing clients through cold calling, outbound sales presentations, and networking activities.
- Demonstrating excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
Sound good so far? Then here’s a bit about who we are:
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm since 2002. As an information technology partner, we offer our clients proven talent through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Charlotte, and Milwaukee.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
At TekPartners, we offer a world-class, supportive culture with the aim of growing and developing a team of recruiting experts who truly enjoy helping people find jobs. In addition to the opportunities offered by becoming part of our team, we have a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and other generous perks such as monthly team celebrations, a hybrid work model for tenured team members, a higher compensation plan for top producers, and our President’s Club reward trip.
We are looking for people that are:
- Experienced within staffing, ideally IT, for 2 or more years.
- Comfortable working with people and able to exceed customer expectations.
- Experienced with inside and outside sales.
- Able to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Self-motivated; able to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs.
- Able to close during sales calls by overcoming objections and utilizing negotiation tactics.
- Reliable and have a track record of retaining customers.
- Able to generate qualified leads and referrals and follow up with them.
- Used to working with a consultative-oriented sales approach.
- Competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, and proven leaders.
- Able to work with Microsoft Office programs and ATS systems.
It would also be great if you have:
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a talent for clear, persuasive and influential communication.
- A high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, and the ambition to succeed.
- Leadership skills and the self-motivation to take on new challenges.
- An eagerness to learn and grow as our company grows.
- A college level education or equivalent experience.
TekPartners provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TekPartners complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.