THE WORLD IS YOURS!
Have you heard the expression “The World is Yours”? This is our motto and has made TekPartners one of the fastest growing private companies in the country. If you are inspired by success, we have a unique opportunity for you as an IT Account Manager. Your energy and passion are needed!
If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the IT Account Manager Position at TekPartners is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
We will align you with some of the best talent and mentors the business has to offer and take on the mission together for you to become a successful Sales Account Manager and Leader.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Managing sales and marketing efforts to sell IT staffing services to companies in the Charlotte Market.
- Directing and managing the development and implementation of IT solutions and services.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, expand current business, and identify new opportunities within the IT staffing and services marketplace and your specified geographic region
- Identify client’s technical staffing needs and provide staffing solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Sell IT staff augmentation, project, consultant and recruiting services to new and existing clients through cold calling, outbound sales presentations, and networking activities
- Demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment
We are a company that is looking to embrace individuals who possess a strong competitive drive, a “can do” attitude, high energy, enthusiasm, and a self-motivated mentality. These qualities can lead to a successful, long term career with advancement into management positions at TekPartners.
- 2+ years Sales/Business Development experience required. IT staffing experience is preferred.
- Must have people skills and be able to exceed customer expectations
- Experience with inside and outside sales
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs
- Ability to close during sales calls, overcome objectives, and the ability to negotiate
- Have a track record of Retaining Customers
- Ability to generate referrals and follow up with them
- Ability to generate qualified leads
- Consultative-oriented sales approach
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position
- Competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, proven leader and self-motivated traits
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and ATS Systems
The ideal candidate would preferably have a Bachelor’s degree, high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and self-motivation. It doesn’t matter what you received your degree in as long as you have the ability to learn.
We offer a competitive base salary with an aggressive commission plan, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) to name just a few of our generous perks that every associate receives.