Are you a driven and talented tech professional looking to advance your career in an exciting new opportunity? As a Solution Architect through TekPartners, you’ll enjoy a benefits package including competitive pay, 401(k) plan and healthcare coverage.
TekPartners is currently seeking an experienced Solution Architect who will define, drive and maintain system architecture with respect to customer requirements, company’s objectives and enterprise architecture directions, while considering state-of-art technologies and industry standards.
Does this sound like you? Keep reading below to learn more about the responsibilities and requirements for the Solution Architect position:
- Identify technological advancements and practices which could be of interest
- Carry out technical studies and conduct Proof of Concept (PoC) to evaluate a given technology or building block and its benefit and convince decision makers
- Ensure to align technological decisions with business needs
- Manage or contribute to the architect community, participate to the standardization of the platform and foster knowledge sharing among key stakeholders
- Be accountable for the production of detailed, intelligible and high-quality documentation
- Lead the development of architecture roadmaps
- Design hospitality cloud strategy with product strategist
- Understand the pros and cons of Salesforce usage versus our hospitality platform
- Experience in architecture design
- Worked in clouds like Azure, GCE or AWS
- Has knowledge of integration of systems and API
- Experience working around microservices, containers and automated deployment
- Deep skills around authentication, authorization, SSO
- Know at least one of the following languages: C++, Java, C#
- Storage skills (SQL or NoSQL)
- Deep Cloud skills (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Strong knowledge on cutting-edge technologies
- Autonomous and desire to learn new technologies
Ready to apply?
Visit TekPartners’ job search portal and apply online today!