We help people in the IT industry every day but we don’t stop there. We continue to help in the areas of education, technology, and healthcare through our community outreach program. Our goal has always been to give more than we receive.
We give back.
We are very proud of our fourteen consecutive years of revenue growth. With success comes the responsibility to our communities. Our community outreach program focuses on in three major areas of need – Education, Technology, and Healthcare, which also happen to be the industries we serve every day.
We live up to our passion through our community outreach program and are proud to be involved in the following organizations and their causes:
- CFC International
- Cowabunga Classic for James Edwards
- Feeding South Florida
- Heron Heights Elementary School
- ITWomen Scholarship Fund
- Jim Moran’s Youth Automotive Training Center
- Junior Achievement South Florida
- Lynne Mitchell Foundation
- Mary Help of Christians Catholic Church
- Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run – United Way
- Office Depot Foundation
- Special Olympics Florida
- Take Stock in Children
- Tour de Cure – American Diabetes Association
- Toys For Tots
- UCF Athletics - Everyday Champions Scholarship Program
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Deliver the Dream
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.