If you are inspired by success then we have a unique opportunity for you!
We will align you with some of the best talent and mentors the business has to offer and take on the mission together to have you become a successful Recruiter or Account Manager at TekPartners. You will go through our training and mentor program. Here we will combine your attributes to success with our experience and training which will lead you into your career at TekPartners. Join one of the fastest-growing private companies in the country. To learn more about us, click here.
Join Us as a Recruiter!
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for the placement of proven professionals with some of the best organizations in the world. Some of your duties will include:
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire employment.
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts to include posting positions internally and externally, searching resume databases, reviewing resumes, screening applicants, coordinating and conducting interviews, presenting and negotiating offers.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates.
- Coach candidates through the client interview process.
- Develop, build, and maintain relationships with candidates and consultants.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
Join Us in Sales & Account Management!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development of client relationships for the placement of our proven technology professionals that we work with. Some of your duties will include:
- Developing, implementing sales strategies, expanding current business and identifying new opportunities within the IT Staffing and Services marketplace and your specified geographic region.
- Identify client’s technical staffing and workforce needs and provide solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Sell IT staff augmentation, project, and recruiting services to new and existing clients through cold calling, outbound sales presentations, and networking activities.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to reach technology decision makers to promote IT Staffing & Consulting services.
- Proven ability to build relationships, establish rapport and bond with customers.
- Has a strong level of self confidence, able to recover from rejection, and has a positive outlook.
The ideal candidate would preferably have a Bachelor’s degree, high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and self-motivation. It doesn’t matter what you received your degree in as long as you have the ability to learn.
We offer a competitive base salary with commission and bonus opportunities, medical insurance, paid time off, and 401K to name just a few of our generous perks that every associate receives.
If you are interested in a career at TekPartners, please contact our Director of Corporate Recruiting, Emily Prno at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-656-8600.