Data Science Associate II - Visualization Lead
Title: Data Science Associate II – Visualization Lead Location: Charlotte, NC Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
- Data Science Associate visualization lead will be primarily be responsible for the presentation and exposure of data science team products to the business and to external clients.
- Additionally, this team member will serve as a lead for creating effective data visualization and reporting platforms throughout the company. This team member must be proficient in a variety of reporting tools and techniques, including Tableau, d3.js, ggplot, RShiny, bokeh, and SSRS.
- The team member will identify and recommend best practices for visualization projects to team and leadership, and play an active and important role in strategic decisions regarding how GRG exposes and presents our data.
- Individuals who wish to be successful in this role will enjoy working with cutting-edge visualization technologies and libraries, keep up to date on industry standards in data visualization, and be passionate about presenting information in innovative and creative ways.
- Work with data science team to present results of projects and models
- Coordinate with web development team to expose visualizations within client facing applications
- Coordinate with internal development teams to expose visualizations within internal applications
- Determine best data visualization practices and recommend actions to leadership
- Produce documentation for code, reports, other functions
- Customer Focus – Provides internal customer satisfaction.
- Communication – Provides and receives information in a manner that engages others.
- Accountability – Takes personal accountability for actions.
- Innovation – Creates a connection to the outside world by providing solutions to on-going issues.
- Adaptability – Is open to change and readily accepts it.
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Relates to others in an appropriate and informative manner.
- Integrity – Engender trust at all levels.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with at least 2 of the following: Tableau, d3.js, ggplot, RShiny, bokeh, SSRS, angular.js, angular2.js
- Experience interacting with a variety of data sources, including SQL, NoSQL, flat files, Excel, json, and XML
- Knowledge of data science and analytics tools, particularly R and Python
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organization skills and follow-up
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.