Senior J2EE Developer
Specialty:Java / J2ee / JEE
Title: Senior J2EE Developer
Location: Burbank/Glendale, CA
Duration: 5 months+
Compensation: Market Rate
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
*2 positions available*
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world. Our client is a global industry leader who was recently ranked as one of this year's most admired companies in the world by Fortune Magazine. With a long history of providing exciting family and entertainment experiences they are committed to continuous innovation to provide customers with new experiences.
- Developing and deploying J2EE applications to integrate enterprise systems (J2EE packaged software).
- Consuming, Developing and implementing web services.
- Programming with JAVA (Multi-Threading), J2EE, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, PL/SQL, JUnit, Maven/Ant, UML, SOAP, XML.
- Programming with Web 2.0 technologies
- Troubleshoot technical problems and deliver solutions applying best coding practices.
- Participate in a 24x7 support rotation involving answering user questions, fulfilling user requests, resolving system issues, etc.
- 8+ years Java/J2EE experience.
- Experience with Spring Core, JPA and MyBatis (or other Java Persistence/ORM frameworks)
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server or PostgreSQL. Strong understanding of database (SQL)
- Experience with Git for source control
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins), build tools like Maven/Ant
- NoSQL knowledge (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Experience implementing and documenting RESTful APIs
- Excellent communication abilities - written and oral.
- Broad background in web application architectures.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Provide good estimates, and realistic implementation schedules for tasks, projects and initiatives.
- Web Application Server - Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere
- Web Servers - Apache, IIS
- Web Browsers - Internet Explorer, Safari
Financial industry background plus. Intellectual property licensing experience preferred.
BS/BA inCS, Information Systems, Engineering or related
MUST HAVE A DEGREE
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.