Technical Project Manager
Profession:Sales & Marketing
City:Lake Buena Vista
Title: Technical Project Manager Location: Orlando, FL Duration: 18 months Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world. Our client is a global industry leader who was recently ranked as one of this year's most admired companies in the world by Fortune Magazine. With a long history of providing exciting family and entertainment experiences they are committed to continuous innovation to provide customers with new experiences.
- This resource will work closely with internal and external teams to facilitate the assessment of projects from ideation to hand off to implementation. This position is responsible for orchestration and business analysis of both internal projects, (within Customer Engagement) and projects initiated by external teams (IT, online, etc.).
- Basic functions include taking responsibility and accountability for specific aspects of ongoing CEP planning processes, project delivery, and improvement initiatives on new and existing solutions.
- Maintain and manage the Master Plan and weekly leadership soundbites
- Create and maintain a request process flow for internal and external requests that include stakeholder assessments, communication plans, and business case creation
- Perform high level requirements elicitation including work with partners to consolidate input (data and solution), maintain team momentum, and drive towards completion of artifacts
- Completing departmental documentation both business and technical, for appropriate point of the process. Artifacts produced could include business case, requirements, user stories, user acceptance criteria, and solution documentation
- Impact analysis evaluations for new project requests and existing project enhancements
- Identify needed resources for future projects and ensure they are funded and are assigned a level in the PM/BA menu
- Acquire necessary approvals and sign offs before project moves into the delivery phase.
- Responsible for Macro-review of planning for entire department portfolio in an Agile environment.
- 2+ years of experience in Business and data analysis including writing, editing, and revising technical documentation including, but not limited to, user guides, reports, and test documentation. Experience with determining the use of graphics, visual aids, tables, and photographs to support written text or vice versa.
- Basic knowledge and understanding SQL, relational database experience
- Strong attention to detail combined with an aptitude for understanding how the details fit or matter within existing processes, products, and company organization
- Strong relationship management skills. Interacts effectively and is able to influence at multiple levels in the organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proven experience learning existing processes and troubleshooting issues
- Demonstrated experience managing and working with teams across various organizations
- Ability to interact with both a technical and non-technical audience effectively
- Excellent computer skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint/Collaboration Workspace
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Sciences
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) concepts
- Experience with the travel industry and/or consumer data
- PMP or Scrum Master certified
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.