SQL Server DBA w/ SSIS skills
Specialty:SQL Server DBA
Title: SQL Server DBA w/ SSIS skills Location: Annapolis, MD Duration: 2-3 months+ Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US Interview: F2F Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a SQL Server DBA in Annapolis, MD. Skillset / Experience:
- Looking for a SQL DBA with skills in Data migration and ETL
- Maintain Business Intelligence solutions using Microsoft SQL Server, and the MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and Power BI)
- Responsible for data modeling, analysis, ETL, and reporting solutions from inception to decommissioning
- Design and develop all aspects of a traditional business intelligence solution, including databases, ETL, reports, cubes, and dashboards, primarily through use of the MS BI technology stack. Provide guidance to reducing data latency across ETL architecture, building intelligent processes that optimize delivery of actionable information.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of Microsoft Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) experience on large projects using an SDLC methodology.
- Knowledge of data quality, data profiling and data cleansing techniques.
- Strong understanding of transact-SQL, stored procedures, and user-defined functions.
- Expertise in development, analysis, and usage of business and technical requirements towards the development of enterprise reporting solutions.
- Strong background in Microsoft SQL Server development with expert transact-SQL skills.
- Ability to demonstrate the value of data and relationships as the basis for delivering actionable intelligence to the business.
- Expert-level skills in ETL process and relevant tools (SSIS).
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server with data architecture, data integration, queries and reports required.
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More