TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development using various technologies, platforms, and programming languages with strong object oriented and relational mindset.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Sales Force hands-on experience writing APEX (Classes, Triggers, Visual Force, and using API).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Integration Services (SSIS/ETL), and Sales Force Data Loading Techniques or Informatica.
- Experience with SDLC Lifecycle, Source Controls Systems, Continuous Integration, Developer Reviews, Code Merging/Rollback, Change and Release Management.
- Experience with developing system Integrations, Web Services, SOAP and REST, and other API, Data Sources (ODBC, OLEDB, and other Drivers).
- Fundamental Knowledge of relational database concepts and Object-oriented modeling.
- Strong work ethic in following standards, best practices, design conventions, structure, and optimizing performance.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking to apply to design, use case / scenario planning, exception / conditional handling, and processes.
- Tool Stack: Visual Studio, Eclipse / Welkin, SVN (GIT,Subversion,TFS), SQL, DataLoader, Informatica, Compare Tools (WinMerge,KDiff), ALM Tools, Ticketing (Remedy,JIRA), Fiddler, SoapUI, Redgate, MS Office,
- Sales Force Certifications Preferred: Developer.
- Eloqua Experience is helpful.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in computer science or related field.
- Innovator with good ideas, strong problem solving, and a results-oriented attitude.
- Can collaborate and work well in a team oriented environment.
- Can communicate effectively written and verbally.
- Can elaborate on technical subject matter effectively.
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefit
401K Retirement Plan
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.