Senior LIMS Administrator ( Laboratory Information Management System )
Title: Senior LIMS Administrator
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 15 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior LIMS Administrator in Miami, FL.
- Administered LabWare LIMS (configuration, security and other administrative functions)
- Established new functionality and developed existing functionality.
- Develop and/or update SOPs and maintain operating documentation.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and testing approach
- Proficiency in Crystal Reports
- Work directly with site-specific LIMS technical support.
- Provide extended training to members in the QC staff (if needed)
- Conducted database maintenance and supervised User Accounts in LIMS.
- Gather new requirements for new reports and functionality in LIMS.
- Work directly with IT and QA Validation departments.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.