Title: Project Coordinator Location: Orlando, FL Duration: 14 months+ Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world. Our client is a global industry leader who was recently ranked as one of this year's most admired companies in the world by Fortune Magazine. With a long history of providing exciting family and entertainment experiences they are committed to continuous innovation to provide customers with new experiences.
This role performs operational work
for Service Level Management across the organization
- Manage the Service Level Mgt Program:
- Own and maintain the SLM QMS documentation
- Policy & Process Ownership & Governance: reviews, modifications, approvals, etc.
- Track contact information for all SLA and OLA measurements
- Manage the overall reporting schedule
- Train suppliers and SDM's as needed
- Support Contracts during contract reviews/modifications
- Provide information on our capabilities and recommendations for managing SLA's, pain points, lessons learned, etc.
- Participate in weekly and monthly supplier governance/CSI meetings Manage & Support the Service Level Management Product:
- Consulting with stakeholders to design Service & Operational Level Agreements
- Partner with Service Owners to understand their SLA reporting challenges, and underlying issues that need correction
- Collaborate with other Product Owners to understand technical triggering / field conditions (e,g. incident, problem, request process owners)
- Build and maintain Service & Operational Level Agreements within ServiceNow
- Troubleshoot and respond to incidents and requests (e.g. calculation issues with SLA's)
- Track incidents, requests and stories that are named in Supplier Relief requests to manage overall priority
- Validating and maintaining integrity of SLA data across ServiceNow environments
- Participate in special projects as needed (e.g. Gen3, vendor name changes, baselining new SLA's,etc)
- Manage SLA Reporting activities:
- Understanding contractual SLA details and scope for suppliers (e.g. HCL-Infra, HCL-AMS, Xerox/Atos, Accenture-AMS, Blue Jeans, HP, etc.)
- Manage master list of SLA product & process issues and proposed technical solutions
- Facilitate Quarterly & Annual SLA review meetings:
- Assist SDM's in analyzing SLA performance trends and make necessary adjustments to SLA
- Gather proposed SLA changes from Service Owners for each Supplier
- Review, analyze and validate previous year's performance of each SLA to determine new expected/minimum targets
- Facilitate Quarterly & Annual Review Meetings
- Update Attachment 3A with changes and submit to Contract Manager
- Manage Monthly Reporting:
- Administer the Sharepoint site for Monthly SLA Report posting
- Review collection of monthly SLA reports, perform data analysis to ensure accuracy and completion
- Host monthly data validation meetings with Suppliers and SDM's
- Create monthly executive report
- Create Credit reports & facilitate Relief request reviews with Suppliers & SDM's
- Track and manage SLA EarnBack eligibility per Supplier and make necessary adjustments to impacted SLA related documents as well as conduct necessary communication
- Determine default allocation back to impacted Business Unit based on missed critical SLAs
- Track SLA dispute status and update impacted SLA documents
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- SharePoint; Excel
- Excellent planning, organizing, and project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Analytical/Logical; High attention to detail; Self-directed
- Working with groups where Service Now is implemented. Half of the role is gathering service level agreement reports and data from stakeholders and suppliers and validate that data.
- The other half is configuring the service now system with SLA requirements so they calculate correctly in the system. Service now is a nice to have, but not a requirement. There background should be project management with a broad stakeholder audience.
- ITIL is not a requirement as long as they understand IT service management.
- How to operate and navigate SharePoint is important as this is where stakeholders drop their reports into.
benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.