Oracle EBS Admin/Support (R12)
Title: Oracle EBS Admin/Support (R12)
Location: Parsippany, NJ area
Duration: 6+ month contract, strong possibility of going 12 months or longer
Compensation: $45 - $55/hour depending on experience
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Oracle EBS Admin/Support in Parsippany, NJ area.
Oracle EBS Admin/Support (R12)
· Ideally 5 years experience in a Financial Systems support role, specifically supporting Oracle EBS
· Experience providing functional and technical support for Oracle EBS, OBIEE, and/or FDMEE
· Hands on experience supporting FDMEE is highly desirable and candidates with experience with FDMEE will get higher preference
· Previous experience providing project support for an enterprise ERP implementation
· 5 years of accounting experience
· Report to Director Financial Systems - Oracle EBS, FDMEE & OBIEE.
· Administer the following WDN financial system applications – Oracle EBS, FDMEE and OBIEE.
· Provide help-desk support (i.e. IM, Lynx & Phone) to the finance community in the US and overseas.
· On site (Parsippany) availability during the work week and off work hours availability required during month-end close to support the various finance groups.
· Manage the monthly Oracle Chart of Accounts maintenance process and provide Oracle functional support to the user community.
· Assist with the documentation, configuration and setup for all Oracle EBS projects and enhancements and participate in these projects as required.
· Manage the FDMEE user maintenance; location maintenance and new location build for the company's acquisitions.
· Lead the development of end-user reporting solutions by understanding user requirements, designing reporting solutions, and coordinating the development of solutions within OBIEE
· Review current business process flows and suggest alternate options to reduce bottlenecks and improve productivity. Assist with global business process testing automation effort which is currently under way to reduce business participation during Oracle R12 testing cycles.
· Develop and routinely maintain user guides and system documentation for the supported applications and deliver end user training where required.
· Act as SME to work with vendor (Oracle) and IT to resolve user and administrative incidents. Follow current protocols for tracking, monitoring and resolution of incidents.
· Willing to travel domestically and internationally on an as needed basis.
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
401K Retirement Plan
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.