Title: Java Developer Location: Glendale, CA Duration: 2 months+ Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world. Our client is a global industry leader who was recently ranked as one of this year's most admired companies in the world by Fortune Magazine. With a long history of providing exciting family and entertainment experiences they are committed to continuous innovation to provide customers with new experiences.
- Angular JS 1.5 or 2 experience
- Full-stack developer
- Demonstrates ability to understand complex database models and recent experience with Microsoft's SQL Server database and have experience writing and understanding complex queries and stored procedures.
- Understands common web applications frameworks, and technology, and familiar using Object Oriented languages and methodologies, and common design patterns.
- Demonstrates an ability to meet project milestones and resolving multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capable of crafting solutions which align with java industry standards and best practices, and able to follow company standards and guidelines.
- Self-driven and able to perform job duties with little supervision. Project Management/Business/People Skills
- Capable of interacting with the project resources: technical resources, functional experts, business systems analysts, and business users.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Responsible for effectively managing own time according to agreed-to priorities.
- Able to escalate high-priority issues when necessary
- 8-10 years of Core Java development experience; 5+ years of JEE programming experience using Spring, Annotations, and other open-source frameworks and standards
- 3+ years developing service-based architectures, using RESTFul web services and JSON/XML
- Solid database skills using MS SQL Server/Oracle; must be able to develop and deconstruct new/existing stored procedures/functions and schemas for enterprise-level applications. Solid understanding of data structures and the ability to develop complex queries SQL
- Solid database skills using NOSQL (mongo) databases
- Deep understanding of ORM solutions like Hibernate
- Experience with test-driven development using JUnit, Mockito, or other similar test frameworks
- Working knowledge of modern design patterns (e.g. GoF) and implementation of patterns used to encapsulate business logic
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- The main skills we need for this position are:
- Java Web Developer (typical JD stuff for this, but no Struts. Spring is needed though)
- Experience with Angular 1.5 or 2 & JQuery.
- Full-stack developer (the usual)
- Experience working with Relational Databases, writing TSQL or SQL, writing/fixing stored procedures & functions. Understanding of queries, joins, complex database schemas.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.