ERP Program & Solution Manager
Specialty:Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Title: ERP Program & Solution Manager Location: Plantation, FL Duration: 6 month contract Compensation: $70/HR to $80/HR COE Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a ERP Program & Solution Manager in Plantation, FL.
The ERP Program/Solution Manager role is responsible for leading the planning, designing, developing, testing and deployment of efficient solutions within the Oracle EBS system and associated interfacing systems, in order to satisfy strategic, financial, and operations needs of the organization. This will include business functionality, performance, security and operational considerations in support of given initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that program strategies, objectives, and all project deliverables are aligned with Envision's goals and strategic plan.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously to formulate, organize, and monitor interrelated projects.
- Coordinates cross-project efforts and activities to achieve agreed scope, timelines, and budgets.
- Understands and coordinates activities with and between multiple internal departments within Envision including HR, Finance, Business Development, Communications and others to achieve the desired scope of the program.
- Establishes a cohesive plan and baseline for program execution to include Work Breakdown Structure, detailed budgets, resource plans, and key operational, functional, and technical performance objectives.
- Works with functional managers to ensure that needed personnel are assigned to the project.
- Partners with vendors to ensure the formulation, execution, revision, and monitoring of contractual obligations as required for program.
- Oversees and manages vendor engagement and deliverables.
- Manages the Project Managers, vendor teams, subcontractors, and the project teams.
- Monitoring project performance, including subcontractors, against cost, schedule and technical baselines and initiating corrective action as required.
- Maintaining a register of project risks and opportunities and managing mitigation plans.
- Provides management reporting on progress, issues, risks, costs, milestones, timeline, and other key program indicators.
- Promote effective team interaction and collaboration and continuously work to meet the needs of the project teams and stakeholders.
- Ensures that the program and all associated projects adhere to the Envision Physician Services project life cycle.
- Manages issues, risks, and changes to key program indicators.
- Responsible for requirements definition, creating project scope and obtaining scope approval, and creating project plans, resource plans and project cost estimates.
- Resolves ambiguities in project requirements and gains consensus from project team members. Interface with business to understand the scope, requirements and priorities.
- Aligns with policies, procedures and architectural principals to ensure that systems support the organization's business requirements and meet the needs of end users.
- Ensures that test plans are comprehensive and accurate to check infrastructure and systems technical development, and where possible, makes recommendations for improvement.
- Works closely with technical team and ePMO VP to best align resources with business needs.
- Facilitates the design and implementation of enterprise-wide Oracle EBS ERP transformation that delivers business value.
- Lead/drive Accounting, FP&A, HR and Payroll related technical design, development and roadmap.
- Strengthen/Cultivate partnership-oriented relationships with Sr. Management, Business users, work closely with these groups to understand process flows and collaborate on ERP Vision.
- Act as the liaison with business managers, business users and IT execution and support teams.
- Assists in the identification, analysis, and resolution of technology infrastructure problems.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Recommends improvements to processes and technology that improve the effectiveness of the team.
- Conducts Proof of Concept (POC) for feasibility studies.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the platform.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- 10+ years' experience in managing ERP functional teams in an enterprise environment. 5+ years' experience in deploying Oracle eBS ERP Suite.
- Proven application of operations and technical integration best practices and excellent relationship skills working with business leaders, stakeholders, infrastructure team and various development teams across the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Superior organizational skills with estimation and project planning experience.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in the high-pace and high-pressure environment with multiple priorities without the need for micromanagement.
- Keen attention to detail
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.