Title: Network Analyst
Location: Arab, Alabama Duration: contract Compensation: $30-35/hr
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Network Analyst in Arab, AL.
Skillset / Experience:
- Configure customer data services (i.e., Internet, MPLS, IPSec, SSL, VoIP) on client network elements and managed CPE routers according to standards and requirements listed in the order.Order management
- Ensure tasks for customer orders are done on-time, completely, & accurately.
- Meet daily expectation for order completion. Responsible for new, move, add, change & disconnect order activity.
- Coordinate resolutuon of issues with various departments to include Sales, Engineering support, Customer order processing,Voip Eng, etc. Support customer Pretest and Turn-up activities as required.
- Perform troubleshooting of voice and data services that include the ability to troubleshoot and analyze logs and protocols.
- One to three years' experience with design and implementation of 801.2 Q trunking for routers and Ethernet switches.
- - Two to three years' experience with configuring Cisco, Juniper, MetaSwitch, & Adtran routers/IAD's. - Conceptual understanding of Cisco VPN concentrators or other IPSec capable routers/firewalls.
- - One to three years' experience with configuring IP PBX's, Session Border Controllers (SBC's) and/or VOIP gateways
- Basic understanding of Internet technologies including Email, DNS, web hosting
- Associate Degree in a technical discipline and 3-4 years technical/telephony experience with 2+ years directly related to the job; or 5+ years of directly related telephony experience, or an equivalent combination of education and directly related telephony experience.
• Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.