Title: Business Analyst Location: Coral Springs, FL Duration: 6-9 Months+ Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business Analyst in Coral Springs, FL. Main Responsibilities:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), use Cases, Wire Frames, User Stories, Use Cases, Mock ups, Screen and Interface designs, process flows)
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Assist QA with developing and executing testing plans as required
- Independent management of various initiatives – requirements gathering, execution and follow up with internal and external stakeholders maintaining timeline deliverables whenever possible
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations, as needed
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans
- Understanding of traceability matrix
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years in a Business Analyst role
- 4-7 years working in an IT environment, interfacing with both business and technical resources
- Extensive knowledge of common industry business requirements management tools
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office products, e.g., word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, Visio, data base, project planning.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC and PMO (Agile) methodologies.
- Ability to interview business/functional users and technical staff and apply application/systems knowledge to business needs and document solutions.
- Must be self-directed and able to work effectively in a team environment with little to no direct supervision.
- CCBA or CBAP certification
- Extensive knowledge of BABOK methodologies
- E-Commerce or Distribution Industry experience
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.