Title: Business Analyst
Location: Clearwater, FL
Duration: 6 month contract to Direct hire
Compensation: $80K to $90K
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business Analyst in Clearwater, FL
Work Experience Requirements:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Elicit requirements using a variety of techniques including one on one interviews, group sessions, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Be familiar with and develop analysis models and artifacts such as the following: Business Requirements Document, Context Diagram, ERD/Data Model, Data Dictionary, Business Rules, Decision Tables, Process Maps, User stories, Use Cases, and Activity Diagrams, Screen and Interface designs.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with stakeholders to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Work with software development team to ensure acceptance criteria are met and the solution meets project objectives and stakeholder expectations
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Work with training and support teams as needed to create training, support, and end-user documentation.
- Provide level of support to end-users as needed.
Management reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any time.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related Business or Computer Sciences discipline is preferred.
- CBAP or PMI-PBA preferred
- 3+ years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Business knowledge with SDLC experience, including both Waterfall and Agile methodologies and processes.
- General mortgage banking background
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Visio
Experience with SharePoint and Team Foundation Server a plus
- Must have positive attitude, work well under pressure and be a team player
- Ability to prioritize work to meet project deadlines.
- Effective listening and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Effective problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive criticism
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule, including evening and weekend work as needed
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associate.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.