Office 365 Support Engineer
Title: Office365 Support Engineer (Level 3 / 4 Support)
Location: Atlanta, GA or Orlando, FL
Duration: 3-6 month Contract-to-Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
(NO Visa sponsorship/transfer available for this role)
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Office365 Support Engineer in Atlanta, GA OR Orlando, FL
Office365 Support Engineer (Level 3 / 4 Support)
· Extremely knowledgeable and hands-on experience with Office 365, not just as an administrator, but supporting users, but also backend support too.
· Experience in a Level 3 or Level 4 support role in an enterprise environment, supporting Office 365, MS Exchange 2013 and Active Directory
· Experience with PowerShell scripting, including maintenance of existing scripts but also ability to produce new/custom scripts
· Experience migrating to AWS/Azure is HIGHLY desirable, but not required
· Ability to work on-call rotations every 4-6 weeks
· Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. Makes decisions under conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information, that produce effective end results.
· Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to the results expected. Determines and develops an approach to solutions. Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues.
· May oversee the completion of projects and assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc. Contributes to employees' professional development but does not have hiring or firing authority.
· Performs installation, configuration, maintenance, debugging, and support for systems software/hardware, including implementation support for multiple infrastructure platforms.
· Tunes platforms to ensure expected availability and performance levels are achieved. Performs root cause analyses for service interruption recoveries. Creates preventative measures.
· Identifies and tests processes for automation. Performs configuration prior to the quality assurance process. Conducts quality assurance reviews to ensure standards and best practices are followed.
· Develops expert knowledge of industry best practices and uses that knowledge to provide technical support to project team members.
· Provides 24/7 on-call support for assigned systems, including investigating and troubleshooting problems.
· Interacts with requestors and architects to define system requirements. Translates the requirements into technical specifications. Interchangeably works with technical business-oriented teams.
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
401K Retirement Plan
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.