Senior Security Analyst
Specialty:Network Security Analyst
Title: Senior Security Analyst Location: Miami, FL Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
- Assist in the coordination of disaster recovery (DR) efforts for the Company including plan development, IS communication plan, site assessments, training, testing and execution.
- Champion continuous review and revision of CI attributes (e.g., application RTO and RPO), the DR plan, and recovery procedures.
- Active member of the Corporate Business Continuity team providing support, as needed, to corporate and business continuity teams.
- Support security incident response team, as needed, through execution of the communication plan and providing additional support as requested.
- Participate in development of security and DR policies, standards and good security practices.
- Help strengthen the security culture across the IS department and the company, leading to increased vigilance against common threats, increased preparedness for disaster events and increased protection of Company information and computing assets.
- Regularly contribute to security and disaster recovery research to drive continuous improvements to the company's security, risk management and disaster recovery programs.
- Develop and carry out audits of access to database and activities in Active Directory
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Professional certifications in computer technology, security, risk management or business continuity, preferably CISSP or CISA.
- Security Reviews
- Vulnerability Management
- Server Management
- Network Engineering
- Strong Communication Skills
- Be Able To Work Within A Team Concept
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.