Title: Site Administrator
Location: Highland Ranches, CO
Duration: Contract hire
Compensation: $25/HR top $30/HR
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Site Administrator in Highland Ranches, CO
- Configure, maintain, analyze, troubleshoot and repair computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Configure and set up networked printers and copiers.
- Document, and Inventory deployed equipment.
- Assist users who have problems with laptop or desktop computers.
- Assist users who have problems with applications and services.
- Assist users with setting up and configuring Voice Over IP phones.
- Properly and completely document work performed in the company's work order system.
- Branch visitations to assist users and perform any networking repairs or changes.
- Assist with network configuration and troubleshooting, as requested.
- Assist with branch office openings, moves and closings.
- Revise and update documentation as required.
- Escalate unresolved issues to manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma
- Minimum of (5) years' experience in an IT technician capacity.
- Strong background in desktop troubleshooting,
- Knowledge of printers and other peripherals
- Familiar with networks including LANs and WANs
- Familiar with Voice Over IP phones
- MCSE, A, and / or Cisco Certification Preferred
- Good organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Ability to travel, within and without of state, as necessary.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.