Senior BI Developer ( SSRS / SSIS )
Title: Senior BI Developer Location: Omaha, NE Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior BI Developer in Omaha, NE.
- 7-10 years of experience working with SSIS/SSRS (SSAS, preferred)
- Solid knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Proficient Experience with SQL Server
- Knowledgeable of AWS as a cloud solution
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Solid understanding of data warehouse and dimensional modeling concepts
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Solid knowledge of advanced visualization techniques (dashboards)
- Experience training users on usage of Business Intelligence tools
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts
- C# and PowerShell experience, highly preferred
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.