Business Analyst Trainer
Title: Business Analyst Trainer
Location: Sunrise, FL
Duration: Contract hire
Compensation: $45/HR to $50/HR
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
The IT Business Analyst/Trainer role is to identify and formally document business requirements for existing and new business application initiatives as well as implement and train system applications. May work on more strategic and larger scale initiatives as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research latest technology, industry process standards and accepted best practices in preparation for requirements gathering with business stakeholders.
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to elicit requirements that best meet business needs and properly document business, user, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Publish meeting notes to summarize and communicate the project.
- Partner with IT and business teams, and follow through with problem resolution.
- Work with business and technical teams to discuss functional design concepts.
- Work with project team to ensure requirements are accurate, clear and understood.
- Participant in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Produce professional quality work products such as process flows, use cases, screen mock-ups, business requirements and functional specifications.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new techniques and adapt to using the tools aligned with the organization, i.e. Kaizen Tools.
- Help define acceptance test objectives; assist in system and integration testing.
- Work with end-User during User Acceptance Testing.
- Conduct application training
- Evaluate training methods based on user level
- Design application training manuals
- Assist in evaluating software change requests, determine business need or conduct root cause analysis.
- Participate and promote a knowledge-sharing environment.
- Provide timely, comprehensive verbal and written status reports.
- Provide application demonstrations as required.
- Read and abide by the company's code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs.
- Report any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policies of the company.
- Obtain clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.