Field Service A/V Tech
Title: Field Service A/V Tech Location: Orlando, FL Duration: 8 month contract to hire Compensation: Competitive Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Responsible for performing preventative, diagnostic, and corrective maintenance of all audio and visual equipment; provides technical support in the day-to-day operation of large computer controlled audio/visual, electronic messaging, and surveillance equipment.
- Responsible for research, analysis, design and implementation of systems and components to provide immediate and long term solutions that will improve operational reliability, safety and serviceability of Audio/Visual equipment through improved diagnostics and engineering approved software and hardware revisions.
- Responds quickly to downtime situations, troubleshoots for cause and performs repairs related to show quality and ride recovery including fault analysis.
- Research and design computer systems to handle large audio/visual equipment including digital projection systems and surround sound audio systems.
- Responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of large audio/visual computer systems including RAID servers, fiber optic systems, CobraNet systems and Ethernet based systems.
- Responsible for utilizing a systematic approach to researching defective parts/systems using technical manuals, technical library and the CMMS system; test start up integration of new audio/visual systems and assist PQS trainer when required.
- Performs modification to audio/visual equipment as directed by management or engineering; performs diagnostics and repairs to all audio/visual equipment as assigned.
- Perform regularly scheduled inspections and preventative maintenance on all audio/visual systems; provide data entry into the CMMS system, logging of inspections, corrective actions, and/or repairs made while listing parts needed to implement repairs. Also, complete hard copy inspections and physical logbook entries.
Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Field Service A/V Tech in Orlando, FL
Skillset / Experience:
- 6-8 years experience in troubleshooting and repair of complex audio/visual equipment or equivalent combination of education and experience required, including advanced knowledge in the set-up and ongoing maintenance of audio/visual systems.
- Computer experience with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Linux Systems, Peavey Systems, E-Scan, AMX and Visual Basic preferred.
- Experience in designing and integration of various network systems including IP networks preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Completion of orientation checklist into CMMS system required; applicable regulatory training including confined space, forklift, heavy equipment and Lock Out Tag Out required.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.