If You Have The Heart and Hustle – TekPartners Can Help You Achieve EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS……..
TekPartners is a Human Capital Solutions firm that was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in the Fort Lauderdale market. We are continuously recognized by numerous publications as one of the FASTEST GROWING Technology Service firms in the country and successfully deliver outcome based consulting services, staff augmentation, direct hire, and contract-to-hire alternatives to the clients that we serve. TekPartners brings together job seekers and potential employers for the purpose of establishing a “permanent” or “temporary” employment relationship. The majority of new jobs that have been created in the US over the last 5 years have been staffed as contract or contract to perm, by companies such as ours. Why not join our winning team?
As a Talent Engagement Specialist you will begin a fast paced career in the staffing industry. You will learn to engage candidates via indirect and direct recruitment methods, how to identify suitable technology candidates through a variety of sourcing techniques, engage them through different communication channels and create and update their profiles as well as document all relevant information in our applicant tracking system.
AS A TALENT ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST YOU WILL:
- Utilize various candidate sourcing channels including:
Internet based job boards
Networking and social media
- Develop recruiting skills:
Learning internal practices/techniques
Sourcing best practices
Effective pre-screening through classroom training, shadowing
Hands on phone work
- Continue to build, document, and maintain our database with specific candidate information including their career objectives, compensation expectations and desired work locations.
The Talent Engagement Specialist is the first step in a career path that will prepare you to become a professional Recruiter or possibly an Account Manager at TekPartners.
- Competitive, results driven, team player with the desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with professional and social media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook and etc.
- Display a high sense of urgency to achieve desired outcomes and exceed expectations
- Ability to overcome obstacles, setbacks and competing influences
- 4 year-College Degree
- Involvement in school, social or team activities
We offer a competitive compensation program and a comprehensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, life, long-term and short-term disability, as well as a 401K plan.
TekPartners provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TekPartners complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.