We will align you with some of the best talent and mentors the business has to offer and take on the mission together for you to become a successful IT Recruiter.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS AN IT RECRUITER
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire employment in the S. Florida area.
- Responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet job requirements.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates.
- Prepare resumes for presentation to clients.
- Coach candidates through the client interview process.
- Develop, build, and maintain relationships with candidates and consultants.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Make proactive calls to build relationship and grow the internal database of cleared candidates.
- Obtain leads and referrals
We are looking for high spirited, results driven, competitive individuals with the following skill sets
- 2+ years’ experience with recruiting in the staffing industry, IT Industry preferred.
- Experience in phone sales environment.
- Ability to close during sales calls, overcome objectives and the ability to negotiate.
- Have a track record of retaining candidates.
- Ability to generate referrals and follow up with them.
- Ability to generate qualified leads for sales force.
- Be able to manage time wisely and plan ahead for the day.
- Experience tracking daily activity.
The ideal candidate would preferably have a Bachelor’s degree, high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and self-motivation.
OUR COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
We offer a competitive base salary with aggressive commission plan, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and 401K to name just a few of our generous perks that every associate receives.
Life is short, Work Somewhere AWESOME!!