Are you inspired by success? Want to work for a company that offers consistency, longevity, and a dedication to excellence? Then we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager who is ready to come in and get right to work managing an existing client – a large, enterprise account. You will have the opportunity to do new business development as well, but the main focus will be a large account with whom we have an established relationship.
Our IT Account Manager position is located in our Orlando, FL office. Applicants must be willing to relocate – we provide relocation assistance to set you up for success.
- Managing sales and marketing efforts to sell IT staffing services to companies in the Orlando Market.
- Direct and manage the development and implementation of IT solutions and services.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, expand current business, and identify new opportunities within the IT staffing and services marketplace and the geographic region.
- Identify the client’s technical staffing needs and provide staffing solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Sell IT staff augmentation, project, consultant and recruiting services to new and existing clients through cold-calling, outbound sales presentations, and networking activities.
- Demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
TekPartners is a company that embraces individuals who possess a strong competitive drive, a “can do” attitude, high energy, enthusiasm, and a self-motivated mentality. These qualities can lead to a successful, long term career with advancement into management positions within our company. We will align you with some of the best talent and mentors the business has to offer to take on the mission together for you to become a successful Account Manager and leader.
- 3+ years of previous professional IT staffing experience preferred, open to other industry staffing experience.
- Must have people skills and be able to exceed customer expectations.
- Experience with inside and outside sales.
- Must be able to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs.
- Ability to close during sales calls, overcome obstacles, and negotiate.
- A track record of retaining customers.
- Ability to generate referrals and follow up with them.
- Ability to generate qualified leads.
- Consultative-oriented sales approach.
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position.
- Must be a competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, proven leader with self-motivated traits.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and ATS Systems.
The ideal candidate would preferably have a Bachelor’s degree, high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and self-motivation. It doesn’t matter what you received your degree in as long as you have the ability to learn.
We offer a competitive base salary with an aggressive commission plan. Just a few of the generous perks that every associate receives include: medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k).
WHO WE ARE
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for over 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, Milwaukee, and Washington, DC. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com. We have always been and will continue to be people helping people. Some of our recent accolades include:
- Inavero’s 2017 Best of Staffing Talent Diamond Award
- 2017 Best Staffing Firms to Work For by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2016 Largest Staffing Companies by Staffing Industry Analysts
- Inavero’s 2016 Best of Staffing Talent Diamond Award
- 2016 Best Staffing Firms to Work For by Staffing Industry Analysts for the 4th year in a row
- 2016 TechServe Alliance Excellence Award